Thursday, December 24, 2009

Google Site

In our MIS course we learn about the tools that Google offer for their users and we have an project to do about this tools that we must choose 10 tools and do an web site using Google Site to do it .Also we should have blogs that's include refractions, note, picture and video if we want but it all should be 10 blogs .In this project i do some research and some screen shot in how we use the tools, when we need it and how useful are they. So in the Google site i create my own web page and i have 10 different paged that show the 10 tools of Google that i most use and it's useful.

I really enjoy the Google blog because I write what I want in it and for any subject. Also I upload some picture and I wrote some reflection about what I do in my project or work. This project helps me to improve my skills in searching, presenting and writing so I see that is the benefits that I get it from this project also I learned about many new tools that Google offer it to us to help us in the search and do our work in more creative and easy way.

Now I will write about the 10 tools that I use them in my Google site.

1. : 1. Blogs: in this tool you can write whatever you want and also post a picture to be share with your friends. Anyone can have this blogs if you have a Gmail account.

2. 2.Google calendar: This great tool that helps you to manage your time table with it by inserts your important deadline, appointment and events. It’s automatically sending you a massage for your email remained you by the time.

3. 3. Gmail: I use this email as my primary email to send and receive emails from and to my friends. In this email you can chat, share videos and picture.

4. 4.Google blog search: that very useful in searching about any name or topic that any one writes about it. Also it’s easier than the Google normal search because you will get what you search for in specific ones.

5. 5.Google chrome: a net browser that you can use rather than the net explorer or fire fox. It’s had many feature and options more that the other 1wo net browser.

6. 6. iGoogl: I really enjoy it because you can add some fun gadget and different theme to use.

7 7.Google search: in this kind of search you can find many different tools of search that will be useful to use in your work or research.

8. 8. Google site: here you can create your own web site by the simple and easy feature that will help you in build this web site.

9 9.Google earth: This fantastic one to use. If you want to see any place in the world now you can because Google offer you this tool for research for any country or city or place by show you the map and the location.

10. 10.Google language tool: it is useful because in my study I should only study in English and sometime I don’t understand something so I use translator to translate it to Arabic and I understand it well. So this tool was very useful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment